The Training and Placement, Career Guidance & Entrepreneurship Cell of this college provides guidance and all
the assistance for the students in order to achieve their career goals. The unit takes right steps in identifying
the demands of the current industry and prepares our students towards this need. Adequate emphasis is given for
soft skill development complementing the regular academic programmes.
Aptitude tests and group discussions are conducted at regular intervals to enable the students to improve their
performance in competitive exams. The Placement Officer who is assisted by faculty and student representatives
from all the departments heads this unit. Job oriented courses and special training programmes are regularly
conducted. We also welcome guest lectures, visiting faculty members for training students and faculty members
List of Training Programs
Training Placement Program for Campus Placement at PES’S MCOE
Employability Enhancement for all branches pre-final year students
Other Training activities:
- Communication Skills Training to FE and SE Students.
- Interview Preparation Session for Final Year Students by Industry Experts.
- Mock GD / PI Sessions for Final Year Students.
- Mock Aptitude Tests (Written and Online) For Final Year Students.
- Language Lab for Improving Language Skills.
- Aptitude Lab for Improving Aptitude Skills.