Spandan - 2018
|Day & Date :
Friday , 19th January
Ganesh Kala Krida Mancha , Pune.
|Session conducted by:
P.E.S Modern College of Engineering
- Inculcating value system among students through active participation in various cultural activities.
- To pursue quest of excellence, personal and professional success with an understanding and
appreciation of ethical behavior, social responsibility and diversity, both as individuals
and in team environments.
Summary of the Activity/Event:
- Singing :- 1st Prize - Rupankar Chatterji.
- Dance :- 1st Prize - Abhijeet Pawar.
- Dance :- 2nd Prize - Sharddha Sandhansive & Pratiksha
- Spandan Natya Spardha :- Winners :- Boycott The
- Departmental Dance : Winners :- Computer Department
- Improved ways of expressions of emotions with increased
levels of confidence.
- Discovery of hidden talent and qualities.
- Enhanced level of imagination and thinking ability.