An engineer serves as the backbone of any organization so it is important to develop engineering skills.
To improve practical skills of the students college provides
- Wide range of tools, techniques, and equipment (including software) appropriate to specific discipline.
- Laboratory and workshop equipment to generate valuable data.
- Arrangement of the seminars, workshops by industry experts for various streams.
- Continuous work for improving knowledge and understanding core concepts of subject by teachers.
- Practical sessions for the respective subjects.
- Arrangement of various technical events and competitions, conferences and paper presentations.
- Industry visit: Arrangement of industrial visit for awareness of industry culture and career growth patterns in that specific profession.
- Information about organizational structure and business structure.
Training and placement cell of the college offers a training program for B.E students which is based on following topics
- Public speaking
- Aptitude Training
- Group discussion