About Training and Placement Department
At PES Modern College of Engineering we nurture inquisitive, enterprising and curious outlook of students"
The Changing paradigms have made mandatory for an academic institution to foster a new breed of professionals –
individuals equipped with the right kind of knowledge, technical skills, ability to think out of box and innovative.
The industry expectations have gone higher and only those survive and sustain who have the right attitude &
skills to accept challenges and increase the performance ladder each day. Hard work is no more the key to
success alone but individuals are expected to work smarter and consistent without failure.
The placement cell at institute gives utmost importance to assist its students in getting suitable
placements after successful completion of their studies. The placement cell ensure that every student
get the right skill & domain knowledge so that they are easily acceptable to the industry.
The department organizes activities and workshops that enable students to be effective team
leaders as well as team players. This department is operated with twin-fold focus, i.e.
Augmenting internal competencies by fostering contemporary grooming of students and by
enabling industry to identify and absorb intellectuals with requisite technical & Managerial skills.
- To provide ample opportunities for placement of Engineering Students to achieve higher placements.
- To organize campus recruitment for the students with industries and business houses of repute from all over India.
- To prepare students for campus recruitment arranging training in Aptitude tests, Group discussions, preparing for Technical and HR interviews through professional trainers.
- To promote career counseling.
- Tie-up arrangements with reputed Industries & Corporate for Campus recruitment.
- Create awareness among students regarding available career options and help them in identifying their career objectives and Act as a bridge between students, alumni and employers.
- 1. Arranging training/ Internship for pre final and final year students
- 2. Industrial/ Professional Tour
- 3. Guidance for Higher Studies in India or Abroad
- 4. Campus Placement
- 5. Networking with Alumni
- 6. Organization of workshops/ seminars by Industry expert